Free Transportation From Non City School Districts
Application Deadline April 1, 2016
-Requests for transportation must be filed in writing with the above Boards of Education by April 1, 2016 for the 2016-2017 school year.
-Parents are advised to file even if admission to the school is still in question.
-To qualify for transportation, the school must be no further than 15 miles from the student’s home. In-district private schools follow the same distance guidelines as in-district public schools.
-Bus stops will be at the nearest District-wide stop, whenever possible.
-Parents are responsible for getting their children to and from stops safely.
-A formal application must be submitted annually.
-Receipts confirming transportation requests will be sent via e-mail or postcard with a receipt confirmation number.
-The receipt confirmation number is required when dealing with any discrepancy regarding the application.
-All students must be registered in Andalusia School to receive Transportation.
DID YOU KNOW?
DID YOU KNOW?
• Andalusia School is aligned with the New York State Learning Standards.
• Common Core Standards are implemented in all classrooms.
• Teachers receive Professional Development to keep up with the current educational standards.
• Students are affiliated with United Way and involved in volunteer programs.
• State Test passing rate is 85%
• Computer lab provides a ratio of 1:4, computers to students
• 99% of classrooms have internet access
• Students initiate and run projects such as:
• Food drive
• Islamic Fashion Show
• Spirit Week