Since 1996, Andalusia School’s mission is to nurture confident and committed Muslim youth who will draw upon the Qur’an and Sunnah to achieve moral, spiritual, and material excellence in all fields of endeavor.
The name “Andalusia” is chosen because Muslims in Andalusia (now Spain and Portugal) were able to produce a great civilization that the whole world experienced and benefited from. We envision nurturing Muslim youth that will contribute to humanity’s civilization in the twenty-first century as the youth of Andalusia did.
• Establish an Islamic School from Pre-K to 12th grade to serve Yonkers and the surrounding areas.
• Excel in all standards of education.
• Offer an environment where Islam is embraced in the heart and nurtured in the mind.
• Protect future generations from the negative influence of society.
• Prepare dynamic individuals who will become a force of positive change in the community.
Promoting the intellectual, socio-emotional and spiritual development of each student.
Andalusia School is committed to providing students from grades Pre-K through 12 with a solid, accredited educational foundation in mathematics, science, language arts, social studies, Islam, and Qur’an.
We strive for scholastic excellence blended with Islamic morals, helping our children to achieve their highest potential. Our dedicated and committed staff work with parents to create a high quality, stimulating learning environment that bolsters the foundation of your child’s development, growth, and overall success.
Enroll your child today! Call 914.964.5600 for more information or to schedule a tour.
Andalusia Islamic School is
-Member of SUNY
-Approved and Registered with NYS board of Regents
-Registered member of College Board
-Accredited by NYSED